The wonders of Mother’s milk knows. However, 6. months after your baby while breastfeeding him, we need additional foods to stay. Additional nutrients in infants exclusively breastfed 6. on the moon begins. Weaning infants, additional food if the appropriate conditions 4. months after can be started. 6. head to months before the mother’s milk reduces the benefits of foods.
The transition to supplemental foods in the first meal of the When, Where will you be and what would beat that family when determining how much food children determines. Foods to abide by this rule for additional work during the transition period, stating that the Tigris would facilitate child health and disease specialist Dr. Belief, additional nutrients in the first house, glass, grater, Apple or pear juice prepared with them, then puree, vegetable soup, again with homemade yogurt and rice pudding with milk should start says. Of these foods less easy to digest foods allergens and noting that Dr. Faith, continues:
Of our children “the transition to lumpy foods the appropriate months if it had been in ‘what we call baby blender, smooth everything-eating, oguren we’ll have to fight with kids. Before the baby hydrated, and then crushed with a fork then acclimated to the nutrients in pure form should be given to more lumpy foods. For a few months after the start of additional nutrients, breast milk is still a source of essential nutrients. Approximately 8. in the months of breastfeeding with additional nutrients and also thoroughly increase the frequency begins to decrease the variety of the 3 main meals in addition to breast milk intake to 3-4 times per day as arranged. Your baby fruit puree, vegetable soup, pudding, and yogurt after getting used to it, 7. may begin with breakfast on the moon. When he was about 8 months the baby, additional nutrients becomes more important.”
Set by the parents when, where and what will beat
Determines how much food the child
Foods to be avoided in infants
* The risk of allergies with citrus fruits such as oranges and tangerines, tropical fruits, egg whites, strawberries, tomatoes, honey and cow’s milk should not be given to babies in the first year.
* Again, a first year, sugar and salt foods should be added.
* The nutritional value of the cooking juices to fill their stomach only children is low and the water is not recommended.
* Brain and spleen foods such as well cooked as it carries the risk of infection and it is difficult to be is not recommended.
* Tea: it has no place in your child’s diet. Tannin content, iron deficiency causes of iron and other minerals due to binding property. Add the sugar, causes tooth decay, and loss of appetite.
* Honey: causes severe allergic reactions in children with content. Before the age of 1 is not recommended.
* Beans: Some children with enzyme deficiency because it can result in the destruction of the blood in infancy is not recommended.
* Eggplant: the nutritious value because it is not contain nicotine and is not recommended.
* Cow’s milk allergy, excessive consumption, anemia, and it is not recommended to be consumed before the age of 1 due to constipation.
* Nuts: Children like adults at the age of 5 develops and swallowing functions. By this time the nuts could pose a choking hazard.
* Shellfish: it is heavy because of the mineral content are not allowed.
* Full-uncooked-raw eggs can cause food poisoning. Egg whites, because of the risk of allergy after the age of 1 can be given.
* With foods that contain high sugar content or sweeteners are not recommended.
* Also made from raw eggs in foods like mayonnaise, sauces, ready-cooked chicken, cheese made from pasteurised milk, hot and spicy foods, instant soup, soda, carbonated and fizzy drinks on the label, such as hydrogenated vegetable oil or hydrogenated vegetable oil from all the products that should be avoided in childhood, says.
Breakfast sample menu for 9 month old baby: breast milk or formula milk (50-100ml), 1 egg yolk, 1 teaspoon of olive oil or butter, 1 tsp jam or molasses, 3 -4 pieces of biscuit or 1 slice of bread lunch: 1 slice of bread 2 tablespoons of minced meat and vegetables to eat Afternoon: puree ½ cup yogurt 1 small fruit dinner: 1 bowl custard Night: Mother’s milk
Measurements: 1 teaspoon:5 ml 1 tablespoon:10-15 ml 1 bowl:150-200 ml
Nutrition during 1-2 years period
1-2 age group of children collected in groups 5 to be able to adequate and balanced nutrients required for Tigris Dr Who stated that it was the belief of these nutrients should be consumed in recommended quantities in females.
Meat group: meat, chicken, fish, turkey, eggs, and beans consist of. Besides being rich in protein foods in this group, especially in terms of iron they are very rich. 2 per day meatballs beef, chicken, fish, or 3-4 tbsp dry legumes should be consumed.
Milk group: milk, cheese and yogurt foods such as are included in this group. They are rich in protein and calcium. 2 cups of milk per day-yogurt is recommended.
Bread and cereal group: wheat, rice, corn bread, pasta, noodles foods in this group are included etc. Of energy for the body\constitute the main source of calories. 3-4 slices of bread daily can be consumed.
Vegetable-fruit group: constitute the most important source of fiber and vitamin C. Daily, 1 Medium piece of fruit, 2-3 tablespoons of cooked vegetables is recommended.
Fat and sugar group: Foods in this group, they are taken into the body by eating of the other groups. For this reason, should be consumed more than the recommended amount leads to obesity. Daily 1-2 tbsp oil, 1-2 tbsp sugar intake is sufficient.
Nutrition during the period of 2-6 years age
* Meals are arranged in the form of 4-6 meals a day.
* 1 Matchbox cheese with 2 cups of milk for calcium recommend.
* The requirement for Iron, 2 dumplings, meat, chicken, fish, or servings 1(3-4 tablespoons) of dry legume food can be eaten.
* Requirements for vitamins and fiber, – 1 cup cooked vegetables 1 Medium piece of fruit can be covered with.
* To meet energy requirements per day 4-6 thin slices of bread, rice or pasta, starchy foods like noodles can be consumed.
* Egg should be eaten every day or on alternate days.