Physical hunger during Ramadan, we may be limited in coupled with everyday stress. To cope with this situation, that would reduce stress, 13 food! Part of the flow of life regular stress, caused many large and small events that stress us in our everyday lives we can live. These effects will be a bit more in the month of Ramadan. Physical hunger, our body coupled with it who want to fight everyday stress, this by releasing cortisol. But remain at consistently high levels of cortisol, increases the desire to eat, especially women, with carbohydrates and sweet foods while trying to get this request in the beginning gives rise to the emergence of many problems, including weight gain. For this reason, especially in the month of Ramadan we could be eating. We consume products that are supported with research into will support us to reduce stress. Energy, helps you focus on the refreshing foods that you can help yourself by consuming your daily life. Here, the foods that reduce stress…
1. ASPARAGUS: although the smell is a bit interesting, because of the high folic acid relieves. You can evaluate different recipes that you will look it up online.
2. AVOCADOS: rich in glutathione which is the most powerful and most important antioxidant in our body. Especially in the older ages observed in the intestinal absorption will assist in burning some fats that are causing damage. Avocado is also a very beneficial antioxidant called lutein to the body, contains. Rich in beta carotene which turns into vitamin A and stored in the liver as needed. Contain more folic acid than vitamin E and other fruit. There are plenty of B vitamins in a zone. Although this might seem like just a fruit, its nutritional value every day due to the consumption of rich but should be limited. Two slices will be enough.
3. Blueberries: rich in anthocyanin, which is one of the most powerful antioxidants. You can read many positive benefits especially for distraction. Strawberries, raspberries, blackberries and vitamin C derivatives such as are quite rich in terms is very effective in coping with stress. In the month of Ramadan is a fruit highly effective for those with attention problem.
4. CASHEW: Sometimes that prevents our crisis can be designated as a delightful snack. Being rich in protein and fat consumption requires to be controlled, the frequency and intensity of. Cashew, a very good resource for zinc. Low zinc levels can cause depression and anxiety. Our bodies are not equipped to store a steady amount of zinc every day because it will be useful.
5. Chamomile tea: a natural tranquilizer that can be recommended before going to bed. One study with 57 participants supported with this anxiety disorder for 8 weeks, scientists gave chamomile products, and it has been observed that there is a significant decrease in anxiety symptoms. Of course, the most convenient and effective for us to calm down and Thing before bed as it is to consume chamomile tea for a good night’s sleep. After 10 minutes in hot water, television, telephone, and similar stimulants can enjoy a drink in a peaceful corner close and you can and observe the effects.
6. Chocolate: antioxidants beneficial for heart health benefits of chocolate for mood proven an undeniable connection. A new study at a university it has been observed that increases in depressive symptoms for both men and women drinkers more chocolate. Dark chocolate lowering blood pressure and relaxing effect. The reason for this contain two important antioxidants. You can allow yourself to consume dark chocolate a week easily. Of course, to avoid weight gain, provided that you spend your calories.
7. One of the sources of the powerful antioxidant in garlic. Free radicals cause aging and cell damage which would be caused by the chemicals in garlic that help in the Prevention of the effects. Is known as a very good natural antibiotic. It strengthens the immune system. Host cancer allicin hold with colds, it protects against heart disease. The most important to stress damage the immune system is weakened. This immunity will help us significantly for the recovery of garlic.
8. Grass fed beef: meat consumption is one of the most important factors that should be considered in nutrition. Natural grass-fed beef, with the grain besleneninki according to both antioxidants as well as vitamins C, E and beta carotene, as it is richer. Also added hormones, antibiotics, and different does not contain chemicals. It is two to four times more low in fat and contain omega – 3. A recent study in the UK natural grass fed cattle who eats the flesh of the blood of the volunteers in omega – 3 fatty acids, an increase in the level of omega 6 fatty acids which are harmful in a significant decrease was observed. This difference, cancer, cardiovascular diseases, depression, effective in the Prevention of intestinal diseases, which implies that. In this way, a natural meat a bit hard to find and can be expensive, but you can be sure that is worth it.
9. YESIL TEA does not contain caffeine, although it contains teanin is an amino acid that is named. In a study of a university, are protective against cancer, enhancing mental performance, brain booster, and supporting the effects of the decline have been observed. It is recommended to drink two cups per day.
10. Oatmeal oatmeal is a complex carbohydrate which is feel-good serotonin secretion helps. Serotonin not only has antioxidant properties, soothing and at the same time creates a feeling that can help you to overcome stress. Studies have shown that children who ate oatmeal in the morning are more attentive. Compared to other grains, is rich in beta glucan.
11. ORANGE: portable-carotene. Especially the discovery of a positive effect against cancer and more by taking the minimal dosage that will emerge and side effects to be insignificant, the importance of this vitamin increases even more.
12. OYSTERS: the most common feature being aphrodisiac. Zinc is actually a store you could call. Oysters are usually served as an appetizer has half of the nutrients needed daily, we can say that we need to take.
13. Walnut: the nuts that we all liked the taste mostly happy to know that the mental development of supports. Especially it is necessary to prevent memory loss. Alpha linolenic acid omega-3 fatty acid and other polyphenols that is rich in walnuts reduced the signs of aging even in animals consuming some researchers at a University found.